The Performance Audit Group is delivered for Transport Scotland. We are a multi-disciplinary team who carry out detailed audits and monitoring activities of O&M contractors.
Our objectives are:
- To make the most of public resources by delivering value for money.
- To ensure the needs of road users are met.
- To enable effective management of the trunk road asset.
- To facilitate continuous improvement.
- To encourage sustainability and reduce the impact on the environment.
PAG consists of Turner & Townsend working in association with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) and Waterman Group